Results 1 to 22 of 22

Thread: Alpine, Ca 2A celebration

  1. #1
    Regular Member Gundude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo County
    Posts
    1,691

    Alpine, Ca 2A celebration

    I have reserved the rec area for Sunday July 11th.

    Place: 2400 Alpine Blvd, Alpine, ca
    14 miles east of El Cajon
    Time: noon till ?

    Needed: BBq expert/cook
    Bring your own burgers/hotdogs/drinks

    We will have access to the rec room, pool, horseshoe pits, and Shade trees.
    Be sure and lock up on the way in....GFSZ on Alpine Blvd.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

  2. #2
    Regular Member leoffensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    309
    i think ill be makin it

  3. #3
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    145
    I think i will be able to make it and will offer to be on the bbq. I take it we cannot UOC at this venue or is it that we have to lock up and case carry to the event then carry?

  4. #4
    Regular Member Gundude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo County
    Posts
    1,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilinbp View Post
    I think i will be able to make it and will offer to be on the bbq. I take it we cannot UOC at this venue or is it that we have to lock up and case carry to the event then carry?
    You can UOC at the venue, but you are in a GFSZ when you get off the freeway at Tavern Rd. Its marked on the attachment.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

  5. #5
    Regular Member Gundude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo County
    Posts
    1,691
    I just noticed there is no street number at the entrance for the meetup/bbq. See the attachment.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

  6. #6
    Regular Member leoffensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    309
    well i dont have money now that i bought another toy.... but i plan on attending if this is still happening

  7. #7
    Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Temecula, California, USA
    Posts
    1,660
    Been so busy lately with all the good weather and all. Been spending a lot of time with the family. Sundays are really tough to make it out to events. If there is any way I can make it out I'll be there, but I just don't know.

  8. #8
    Regular Member Gundude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo County
    Posts
    1,691
    Quote Originally Posted by leoffensive View Post
    well i dont have money now that i bought another toy.... but i plan on attending if this is still happening
    LOL One shot, one kill.
    Yeah, it's still on
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

  9. #9
    Regular Member Gundude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo County
    Posts
    1,691
    My wife just informed me that this meetup is woefully unorganized. So, she is sending a pot of baked beans, condiments, (mustard, catsup, relish) a bag of charcoal and starter fluid, paper plates and plastic forks and spoons. She says, "why didn't you say POTLUCK? So, I'm saying this is pot luck!
    Last edited by Gundude; 07-10-2010 at 03:40 PM.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

  10. #10
    Regular Member leoffensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    309
    haha what time? i might be able to get some chips or something. im mad poor haha

  11. #11
    Regular Member Gundude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo County
    Posts
    1,691
    Quote Originally Posted by leoffensive View Post
    haha what time? i might be able to get some chips or something. im mad poor haha
    I'll save a bean for you.
    Noon till ?
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

  12. #12
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    145
    I will bring some burgers and dogs along(unless someone else has that covered)......what else are we needing?

  13. #13
    Regular Member Gundude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo County
    Posts
    1,691
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilinbp View Post
    I will bring some burgers and dogs along(unless someone else has that covered)......what else are we needing?
    Buns and drinks? There is a refridgerator for our use.
    Last edited by Gundude; 07-10-2010 at 09:24 PM.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

  14. #14
    Regular Member leoffensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    309
    ill bring some coca-cola and cup.

    i came up on some greeny cashy spendy monies

  15. #15
    Regular Member Gundude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo County
    Posts
    1,691
    Quote Originally Posted by leoffensive View Post
    ill bring some coca-cola and cup.

    i came up on some greeny cashy spendy monies
    Did you hold up a liquor store with that gun?
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

  16. #16
    Regular Member leoffensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    309
    hahaha nahhh

  17. #17
    Regular Member leoffensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    309
    So far its just me and gundude waitin

  18. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    145

    Unhappy

    I am so sorry, i just got back from Boulevard with my friend/landlord taking care of some things and honestly lost track of what day/time it was. I will leave the house now and see if i can catch you.

  19. #19
    Regular Member Gundude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Sandy Eggo County
    Posts
    1,691
    leoffensive is now the official master bbq'er for OCDO.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

  20. #20
    Regular Member Mike Hunt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Pedro, CA, California, USA
    Posts
    293
    Quote Originally Posted by Gundude View Post
    leoffensive is now the official master bbq'er for OCDO.
    U go, Leo!

  21. #21
    Regular Member leoffensive's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Diego, California, USA
    Posts
    309
    Glad you enjoyed my cooking

  22. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    San Diego, California, United States
    Posts
    145

    Unhappy

    I been replaced before i even started!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •