• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Idaho City

ISRAEL

My wife and I went to Idaho City last weekend,and I O.C. all over the town, and chat with a policeman and we had a great time overthere, I think I gained few more punds eating at Trudy's and ice cream at Sarsaparrilla, Ah! the good life, but then I thought wat is the diference of people from Idaho vs. people from California ? it is ok. to O.C. in Idaho, but I did not see hundreds of O.Ciers. women and children did not started screaming and fleding becouse they saw "carracer" and me packing guns, Do people in California, specially Señora Láura Saldaña, think that if they allowed its people to O.C. loaded guns , everybody will do it at once? , I hope I made sense of my question, it is been there in my mind for long time now. any body wants to educate me ? Grácias. Israel.