• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stainless1911

stainless1911

Banned
Yes I do, why?

ScannedImage-3.jpg

Attachments

• ScannedImage-3.jpg
    ScannedImage-3.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:

erb

I have one if those! I got it at a military store up north somewhere. I gotta go put it on now, ha!

erb

Dude :shocker: this is how I'm gonna OC!!!!:banana:

Now I can carry my big a$$ XD40!!! (tactical 5" barrel, 12+1)

eastmeyers

Yeah I've got one two, believe it or not I bought it for my Glock 27, you know the sub-compact tiny .40. And that is the one that CTD said I needed and it is too big for my full sized .45 G21 or my 4" .357mag Security six, and these are my biggest pistols/revolvers. So I don't know what the heck its actually for, I'm pretty sure it would be too big for the 5" .45 XDM I'm looking at too! Ahh. :banghead::banghead:

erb

Im carrying the 3" XD .40

! I was about to ask if that was a Springfield ! :)

I must ask... do you actually have an all stainless 1911? slide, frame, grips? That would be cool!

Sh|t, I could fit a hand cannon in this 'thigh rig' !