• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lets do the Fabulous Las Vegas Strip again.

What night is best for you.

• Friday July 16th

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Saturday July 17th

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters

Sabotage70

So are we meeting there at 8? Nobody confirmed that, i just saw it thrown out as a suggestion.

I think I can make it official and call it for 8 pm on sat. We will meet behind the Mickey D's across from City Center.

By the looks of it. Metro is back at it again. With the shooting at Costco and the detainment of one of our members here. If anyone has recording equipment, bring it. I will as with any meet up, have my voice recorder running. Hope to see everyone there.

Remmy

I think I can make it official and call it for 8 pm on sat. We will meet behind the Mickey D's across from City Center.

By the looks of it. Metro is back at it again. With the shooting at Costco and the detainment of one of our members here. If anyone has recording equipment, bring it. I will as with any meet up, have my voice recorder running. Hope to see everyone there.

behind the mcdonalds in the parking lot? or in front in the parking lot facing the strip?

Las Vegan

I can be there Saturday evening, as long as no one minds a newbie joining. I am currently waiting for my CCW application to be processed (two weeks and counting), and I only have a shoulder holster for my Kel Tec P-11, as CC'ing at work was my primary concern. If a shoulder holster is ok (obviously without a jacket and therefore OC), I'd like to join. Is everyone OK with that?

Remmy

I can be there Saturday evening, as long as no one minds a newbie joining. I am currently waiting for my CCW application to be processed (two weeks and counting), and I only have a shoulder holster for my Kel Tec P-11, as CC'ing at work was my primary concern. If a shoulder holster is ok (obviously without a jacket and therefore OC), I'd like to join. Is everyone OK with that?

More then welcomed in my book, and LOVE to see new guys joining the ranks and expressing their rights! I doubt very highly you will not be welcomed by any and all especially taking interest and being involved in a meet or event.

28kfps

Sure, like to be there. However, I am one of the need Friday people. Maybe I can make the next one my first.

Remmy

Good idea, I was honestly thinking something along those lines.

Media should be notified and families should be aware their community is in their corner on that idea which is fantastic one IMO. however, without the entire facts in full view of the public it could backfire on us, if in fact its found that the allegations are true which I personally highly doubt.

flagellum

I would be more than happy to do something along these lines.

Now that I think about it, maybe we should wait. It is a great idea, but we should wait until more evidence comes out. Then when it is proven that he was unjustly killed and/or the police "lose" the video tapes than we can organize a march in his name from the get go, and have ample time to plan and publicize it.

Sabotage70

Now that I think about it, maybe we should wait. It is a great idea, but we should wait until more evidence comes out. Then when it is proven that he was unjustly killed and/or the police "lose" the video tapes than we can organize a march in his name from the get go, and have ample time to plan and publicize it.

Yeah you guys are right about that. It would be best if we wait.