• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lets do the Fabulous Las Vegas Strip again.

What night is best for you.

• Friday July 16th

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • Saturday July 17th

Votes: 14 93.3%

• Total voters

Sabotage70

I'm going to be busy for the next couple of weekends. But on July 16th or 17th. I'm up for going out on the strip again. I'm putting a pole up to find out what would be the best night to go. We can work out the rest of the details once we get closer. I'm also up to go shooting at the range sat. or sun. We have a couple of weeks to work this out.

Sabotage70

Behind the McDonald's across from City Center. There's plenty of parking and we haven't had any issues there before. Then we can do the loop between Flamingo and Trop. Or maybe go north a little further.

Remmy

I would have to agree on this location and was going to suggest it. By far the best location for a group meeting IMO thanks to Tim for pointing it out. I dont care where we walk, north, south, far, short....just being on the strip exposing humans to guns that normally would never see it is plenty for me.