Thread: Happy July 1st!

Happy July 1st!

It's a great day in the Commonwealth of Virginia. After way too many years, at last law abiding citizens who care enough about the safety of themselves, their family and friends, to take on the responsibility of safe, concealed carry, are able to legally enjoy a meal at their favorite family restaurant.

TFred

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Don't you ever sleep?

From those of us that will be wearing them out in the open this evening...Congratulations!

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
    Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Don't you ever sleep?

From those of us that will be wearing them out in the open this evening...Congratulations!
    He's excited.

As for wearing them out in the open this evening, why not do both? Carry your primary piece open and your BUG concealed. Bet a host of us will be doing that.

This should be a great time this evening at the chosen restaurants for the celebration. I'm looking forward to it.
    In the final seconds of your life, just before your killer is about to dispatch you to that great eternal darkness, what would you rather have in your hand? A cell phone or a gun?

Si vis pacem, para bellum.

America First!

Glove Box Carry yay

Glove Box Carry - The only victory for gun rights in a rather dismal gun rights session of the Assembley. Arguably since it is a self executing right, it was effective the moment the Gov. signed the bill, but hooray.

Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Glove Box Carry - The only victory for gun rights in a rather dismal gun rights session of the Assembly.
    Ain't that the truth.

Next goal - Parking Lot (Private Vehicle) Bill
    The quiet war has begun, with silent weapons
    And the newest slavery is to keep the people poor, and stupid
    Novos ordo seclorum ~ Mustaine

Never argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Thundar View Post
    Glove Box Carry - The only victory for gun rights in a rather dismal gun rights session of the Assembley. Arguably since it is a self executing right, it was effective the moment the Gov. signed the bill, but hooray.
    What I haven't said about last years session can fill a library Thundar and I don't even consider the glove box bill a victory for me or OV. It's like a hungry man finding a glob o chewing gum on the sidewalk.

But I also said I wouldn't rain on this celebration.

Southernboy. I don't carry a BUG because I don't have a permit and don't plan on getting one.

Tonight, I'll be armed with two Video Cameras, two DSLR's, one H4n audio recorder and an ultralight 4 inch 44 Magnum.
    No girlie Guns tonight!