• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Happy July 1st!

TFred

It's a great day in the Commonwealth of Virginia. After way too many years, at last law abiding citizens who care enough about the safety of themselves, their family and friends, to take on the responsibility of safe, concealed carry, are able to legally enjoy a meal at their favorite family restaurant.

TFred

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Don't you ever sleep?:D

From those of us that will be wearing them out in the open this evening...Congratulations!

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
Don't you ever sleep?:D

From those of us that will be wearing them out in the open this evening...Congratulations!

He's excited.

As for wearing them out in the open this evening, why not do both? Carry your primary piece open and your BUG concealed. Bet a host of us will be doing that.

This should be a great time this evening at the chosen restaurants for the celebration. I'm looking forward to it.

Thundar

Glove Box Carry yay

Glove Box Carry - The only victory for gun rights in a rather dismal gun rights session of the Assembley. Arguably since it is a self executing right, it was effective the moment the Gov. signed the bill, but hooray.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Glove Box Carry - The only victory for gun rights in a rather dismal gun rights session of the Assembley. Arguably since it is a self executing right, it was effective the moment the Gov. signed the bill, but hooray.

What I haven't said about last years session can fill a library Thundar and I don't even consider the glove box bill a victory for me or OV. It's like a hungry man finding a glob o chewing gum on the sidewalk.

But I also said I wouldn't rain on this celebration.

Southernboy. I don't carry a BUG because I don't have a permit and don't plan on getting one.

Tonight, I'll be armed with two Video Cameras, two DSLR's, one H4n audio recorder and an ultralight 4 inch 44 Magnum.
No girlie Guns tonight!
[video=vimeo;12252620]http://vimeo.com/12252620[/video]