A concealed firearm or other deadly weapon SHALL NOT be carried in the following places:
* Police station or sheriff's office.
* Detention facility, prison or jail.
* Courthouse (Court of Justice, courtroom or court proceeding).
* County, municipal, or special district governing body meetings.
* Meeting of governing body of a county, municipality, or special district.
* General Assembly session, including committee meetings.
* Any portion of an establishment licensed to dispense beer or alcoholic beverages for consumption on the premises, which portion of the establishment is primarily devoted to that purpose.
* Elementary or secondary school facilities (without the consent of school authorities).
* Child-caring facilities, day care centers, or any certified family child care home.
* Areas within an airport where restricted access is controlled by the inspection of persons or property.
* Any place where federal law prohibits the carrying of a firearm.