Thread: Search for missing child in reedsburg

Search for missing child in reedsburg

I know not OC , but important. Missing child in Reeds burg, * year old boy wearing red shirt and red shorts with black stripes. Last seen south oak crest drive in Reedsburg. Any volunteers for search meet at Trinity Baptist Church in Reedsburg.Boys name is Joseph Anderson. Fastes way I could think to get this out to some people.

I hope he is found safe. Scary stuff when a little one goes missing. I feel bad for the Parents.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Sauk County just put out a statewide BOLO. He's very friendly, talkative and deals with OCD wanting cup of water. Hope they find him SOON!

Thoughts and prayers are with him and his family

A very sad end to the search, So sad. I just learned on the news that the little boy was found dead in a river. Prayers inbound to the family. Horrible.
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Banned
    A very sad outcome. My heart goes out to the family. I lost a nephew the same way 23 years ago. They are in my prayers.

For most of us this will be a weekend of celebration and for this family it will be a weekend filled with sorrow, that really SUCKS!!!