• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LaCrosse County Ordinance 19.03 (1) Reveiw

B

bhancock

I have had a quick response from the chair of the Judiciary and Law Committee. 19.03(1) prohibits the possession of a firearm in any LaCrosse County Park. In my original request I asked that the ordinance be removed and the signs posted at the parks also removed. The matter has already been referred to corporate counsel for review which they say will likely take a couple weeks or so then two readings at the Board. I will post back as I hear more.