• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Design a sign. GFSZ DISARM UNLOAD ENCASE GFSZ

M

McX

hey doug, how 'bout one that says; No Rights Here.? bet that would get the attention of both pro and anti.

J.Gleason

Banned
Nope all of the curbs within the GFSZ and all of the 1000 ft boundaries need to be painted blue. Cost means nothing.
The only other option is to change the law to read no firearms allowed on school property.

davegran

Cassville Area -Twelve Miles From Anything, Wiscon

14k88so.jpg

Last edited:

Doug Huffman

Banned
Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin,
Settings | General Settings | Thread Display Options

Nunchecked
* Show Signatures
* Show Avatars
* Show Images (including attached images and images in code)

[QUOTE="davegran, post: 1299440, member: 38825"][CENTER][IMG]http://i46.tinypic.com/2agt287.jpg
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Adblock Plus takes care of the best, NoScript catches the rest.