Thread: Happy fourth!

Happy fourth!

Just wanted to say " happy fourth" to all freedom lovers and freedom fighters. May God bless our troops and this counrty. America 1776 - 2008 RIP

I wonder, why do we not call the 4th of July "Independence Day" anymore? We do not call Christmas the 25th of December, nor New Year's Day the 1st of January. Most of us have been conditioned to call it the "4th of July". What I want to propose is that we return to calling the 4th of July what it actually is, "Independence Day".

Saves a syllable?

Quote Originally Posted by rodbender View Post
    I wonder, why do we not call the 4th of July "Independence Day" anymore? We do not call Christmas the 25th of December, nor New Year's Day the 1st of January. Most of us have been conditioned to call it the "4th of July". What I want to propose is that we return to calling the 4th of July what it actually is, "Independence Day".
    You are correct. I was just lazy. I agree.

Happy 234th Birthday America......
    http://youtu.be/xWgVGu3OR4U AACFI, Wisconsin / Minnesota Carry Certified. Action Pistol & Advanced Action pistol concepts + Urban Carbine course. When the entitlement Zombies begin looting, pillaging, raping, burning & killing..remember HEAD SHOTS it's the only way to kill a Zombie. Stockpile food & water now.

Please support your local,county, state & Federal Law enforcement agencies, right ???

Happy Fourth!

Live, teach, and command everyday as it were Independence Day, or fear the return of a meek existence.
    Last edited by jbone; 07-03-2010 at 03:06 PM.