• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

milford tea party

kryptonian

short notice i know but thinking of doing an OC showing here. i've noticed the lack of national political soapboxing in these threads but i am for the tea party protests against the obama administration and this would be a good chance to show like minded people the freedom that the OC law allows. not sure if this has been tried anywhere else at any other tea parties. there was one weeks ago with sarah palin (little hearts popping around my head when i see her) and i KNOW that would be a problem there. any ideas? any interest?

Attachments

• 0701002023.jpg
    0701002023.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 95

bobn911

I always OC at the Tea Party meetings. Even at the rallys I've been to. They don't always remember my name, but they remember me as the MWAG. Later, Bob

kryptonian

i'm going

going later on today..gonna be packed..can't stay long..meeting people for party and fireworks

kryptonian

thanks

thanks marinesarge..was good message to hear and no incidents or police. made a good showing and nobody there didn't see it. forgot tri-folds tho. if i looked mad there it was because of that.