Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat July 3, 2010 @ Cracker Barrel @ Mayland Dr

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast 9:30 AM Sat July 3, 2010 @ Cracker Barrel @ Mayland Dr

Here we go again, having breakfast on a Saturday morning.

Folks have been asking for a round table so we can all see each other and not lean over each other's plates in order to talk/hear. So here's a place with a round table that we might be able to get for our group.

Cracker Barrel Old Country Str804-290-0713 | Official Website
    3620 Mayland Ct, Richmond, VA
    Reviews | Map | Directions

Rate it | Review it
    (8.3 miles){"lat":"37.638962","lon":"-77.569594","cb":false,"photo":""}

http://yellowpages.mapquest.com/sear...&area=Richmond, VA&search_submit=Search&icid=oneclick_mapquestyp&i nvocationType=oneClick.freesearch&flv=1

Not that it matters, since they do not serve alcohol, but this is billed as an OC breakfast. Come carrying as you wish - OC, CC, NoC. It's about the fellowship and conversation, plus the chance to feed the geese & ducks afterwards. [Just remember to order that extra biscuit for our woodland creatures :>)]

stay safe.

I will join you.

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    We shall be able to view the location of the festivities last night from the comfort of a rocking chair.

Bringing my appetite with me.
    Better to not open your mouth and be thought the fool, than to open it and remove all doubt.

You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Ill miss you this week guys.

I have to say though, that its nice to wake up and hear nothing but birds and a cow or so in the distance.

And it was nice to walk out and see nothing but trees, fields and a couple of Deer.