• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond bartender threatens anyone carrying in his place of employment.

Curmudgeon

Yep, what a butthead.

n1355757155_9852.jpg

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
What do you do? Go to my post history and check every post I make so you can counter-comment any I make on you? :):p:p

PS: You missed the ironic generality of my comment. C'mon. Wake up, there.

No I got your major point - just held it privately lest the punishment be corporal, Cap'n.

ODA 226

Yep, what a butthead.

n1355757155_9852.jpg

Most people here that know me are aware I am a bouncer at a local watering hole. After talking with my GM about the new law, our policy is that we honor the law as long as our clients comply with it too. It is a NON-ISSUE.

Last edited:

Runcible

Bartender

If you fellas get that kid fired the Richmond news stations will run sympathetic profiles on how his free speech rights were violated.

Better to focus on the NBC12 reporter's bias.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
If you fellas get that kid fired the Richmond news stations will run sympathetic profiles on how his free speech rights were violated.

It is NOT freedom of speech to threaten bodily harm. If he get's fired it will NOT be anyone's fault here, but rather of his own doing.

We are all responsible for our own words. Such is even a written rule on OCDO:

10) YOU OWN YOUR WORDS ONCE THEY ARE POSTED! ............... post only those comments that you have considered and are willing to take full responsibility for!
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/showthread.php?34871-Basic-Rules-(UPDATED-March-2010)

richarcm

I disagree. If the Richmond news stations run sympathetic stories about how his free speech was violated then that's what they do. And perhaps the owners of the bars don't fire him. But if they do....then that would be THEIR choice. The bar owners would be firing him based upon something he said. Not us. We do not have the ability or the power to fire the punk. We are just telling the owners of the establishments what the consequences of having someone who is such a d-bag working for them would be.

Regardless, going after the press is a silly pipe dream. Their is nothing that any of us are going to be able to do that is going to make them give a rats butt about what we think. I think its better to focus the efforts where victories are possible. And that is typically most easily accomplished when $$$$ is involved.

ODA 226

I learned at a very young age that while you have freedom of speech, you may suffer negative ramifications from what you say.

This kid looks and sounds like a little punk who thinks he is a tough guy because he works at a restaurant that serves alcohol. He really needs to grow up and seek a good psychiatrist.

simmonsjoe

I learned at a very young age that while you have freedom of speech, you may suffer negative ramifications from what you say.

This kid looks and sounds like a little punk who thinks he is a tough guy because he works at a restaurant that serves alcohol. He really needs to grow up and seek a good psychiatrist.
My general impression as well.

btw good job on discussion with your management.

MSC 45ACP

This moron can't even get a CHP (legally) as he threatens to do. By his own admission, he is an illegal drug user. I certainly look forward to his blog entry after spending the night in the Crossbar Motel as Bubba's roomate following his arrest for CCing while drunk / stoned or combination thereof. Then his CHP would be revoked of course... ;-)

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
This moron can't even get a CHP (legally) as he threatens to do. By his own admission, he is an illegal drug user. I certainly look forward to his blog entry after spending the night in the Crossbar Motel as Bubba's roomate following his arrest for CCing while drunk / stoned or combination thereof. Then his CHP would be revoked of course... ;-)

Indeed Jack would seem to be an excellent candidate for poster boy representing what a responsible citizen is NOT.

scarletwahoo

Complete ignorance. I know plenty of 'educated' people that believe in the second amendment.

Also, I think being a linesmen requires far more skill and intelligence than being able to open a beer and pour a drink. He should just move up north, he would fit in quite well.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Complete ignorance. I know plenty of 'educated' people that believe in the second amendment.

Also, I think being a linesmen requires far more skill and intelligence than being able to open a beer and pour a drink. He should just move up north, he would fit in quite well.

Judging by his language and disgusting bragging (Yankees are a lot more disgusting when they brag than us rednecks:lol:)

I'd say he was from up north.