• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

The Brit is still alive.

David S.

Well it's been a long time, to long, since I have made a post here. As some of you know I have been up in North Carolina training police K-9s for the past 2 months and will not be back till the end of this month. I have been attending Tarheel Canines Police k-9 instructor/Handeler course and when I am finish I will be a cirtified Police K-9 Instructor and Handler with my new Dual purpose narcotics dog called Mirko "Birdman" Cro Cop. Dual purpose meens that he does narcotics detection patrol work (biting suspects) and trailing. Ya I know that's 3 things but they still call it dual purpose. Tarheel does more than just dope dogs they do bomb, cadaver, search and rescue, personal protection, and basic obedience. They have a DEA license to have real narcotics on site. An BATFE license for real explosives (we have enough **** to level a city block) and you don't need a license for real cadaver but among other stuff we have a real human leg that we call Kenneth.

I'm currently sidelined from training because a dog decided that my hand looked tasty an bit me (pics will be posted). I have 2 stitches only because they don't stitch dog bites so that it will bleed out to prevent infection. I'm on antibiotics an vicodin :) for the pain.

An now to the **** that really matters OPEN CARRY IN NC. I have been wearing my Glock every place we go. I am surrounded by cops all day tho so I think people just think I am one of them (not yet but I hope soon). Every cop that I talk to that is from NC, many are not here, say that they welcome OC as long as the person doesn't try and act like a cop an just uses it for personal defense. There are two local city cops that run a gun business out of the same building that we train dogs which means I have got to play with some really cool ****. They have suppressors for just about everything they own, but it's hard as he'll to get a license to own on privately here. I got to shoot there Glock 18 talk about sex. They use their Federal Firearms License to get fully out everything. The auto MP5 they have is no joke a damn bullet hose. We also got to shoot a chytec M200 talk about one freaking accurate rifle.

Anyway I can't wait to come back an see some old faces an meet all the new ones. Pics will be posted ASAP.

David S.

2059b457.jpg

This is the over view of my hand.

7fe1b301.jpg

This is the palm.

abacfaf4.jpg

Me and Mirko

194648a6.jpg

One of our decoys catching a dog named Freddie.

Deacon Blues

I'm currently sidelined from training because a dog decided that my hand looked tasty an bit me.
Well, you know how it is; tell somebody "it's imported" and they just have to have a taste.

Funny, I don't hear much about NC, but it sounds very OC-friendly up there. They could teach some of our guys a thing or two.

David S.

Heh a Dutch dog biting a Brit is there something the Dutch do to the dogs before they ship them to us ?

All the dogs we train are imported from holland or the czech republic. We do not use American breed dogs because of all the defects. Sorry yanks.