Thread: Jackson County DA refuses to prosecute unconstitutional laws.

Sandy Eggo County

Jackson County DA refuses to prosecute unconstitutional laws.

If you haven't seen this, you gotta read it. I almost wet myself. Imagine a DA in Calif doing this.
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

Roseville, California, USA
    Hey Gundude,

That was a great read. We need that DA to be president. That is how Supreme court rulings should be handled by gubmint.

, ,

Move him to the SCOTUS

Make him the next nominee to the Supreme Court. He has the ability to cut to the chase in one page of writing.

State Researcher
    Stanislaus County, California, USA
    For those too busy/lazy to click and read for themselves, here's the meat & potatoes:

This Supreme Court ruling is binding on all states and local governments, and
    immediately renders some of Wisconsin’s current laws unconstitutional. Therefore, in
    keeping with my oath to uphold and defend the Constitution, I hereby declare that this
    office will no longer accept law enforcement referrals for violations of the following

Section 167.31, prohibiting uncased or loaded firearms in vehicles;

Section 941.23, prohibiting the carrying of concealed weapons, including firearms;

Section 941.235, prohibiting the possession of firearms in public buildings;

Section 941.237, prohibiting the possession of firearms in establishments where alcohol
    may be sold or served; and,

Section 941.24, prohibiting the possession of knives that open with a button, or by
    gravity, or thrust, or movement.
    My only complaint to this DA... Why did you have to wait for the SCOTUS to declare the 2A incorporated before you honored your oath to uphold the US Constitution?!

Better late than never, I suppose.
    Participant in the Free State Project - "Liberty in Our Lifetime" -
    Supporter of the CalGuns Foundation -
    Supporter of the Madison Society -

Don't Tread On Me.

Perris, Ca., California, USA