Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: A DA with respect for the LAW OF the LAND!

  1. #1
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    A DA with respect for the LAW OF the LAND!

    a DA from Jackson co. wisconson, as reported by Dave Workman in general discousion!!

    http://www.co.jackson.wi.us/html/dis...%20Chicago.pdf

    i wish more guys like this would stand up for the law, for our rights, and for that which is true and right and just in America!
    Last edited by 1245A Defender; 07-03-2010 at 06:11 AM.
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  2. #2
    Regular Member OrangeIsTrouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tukwila, WA, ,
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by 1245A Defender View Post
    a DA from Jackson co. wisconson, as reported by Dave Workman in general discousion!!

    http://www.co.jackson.wi.us/html/dis...%20Chicago.pdf

    i wish more guys like this would stand up for the law, for our rights, and for that which is true and right and just in America!
    You gave us the fo oh fo!!!

    *link not working*

  3. #3
    Regular Member 1245A Defender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    north mason county, Washington, USA
    Posts
    4,381

    fixed

    dont know how its fixed but works now
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

    “If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

    Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

    All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!

  4. #4
    Regular Member USMC1911's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Vancouver, Washington, USA
    Posts
    190
    AMEN ! We need more like him !
    I am a Sheep Dog, ... Wolves Beware !

  5. #5
    Regular Member Metalhead47's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    South Whidbey, Washington, USA
    Posts
    2,812

    Wow

    ...WE seriously need to import this guy. WI is/was one of the last state holdouts that didn't issue concealed carry permits, right?

  6. #6
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Port Angeles, Washington, USA
    Posts
    295

    Good for him

    Too many prosecutors simply reason that it's not their job to pass judgment on the laws, it is just to enforce whatever the legislature enacts. What they should do, like this guy is doing, is refuse to enforce laws which are unconstitutional. After all, they took an oath to do so, and they are supposed to be one of the checks and balances in our system, where governmental powers are separated.

  7. #7
    Regular Member OrangeIsTrouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tukwila, WA, ,
    Posts
    1,398


    got me a new sig, someone with common sense and power!


    Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

    Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

  8. #8
    Campaign Veteran gogodawgs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Federal Way, Washington, USA
    Posts
    5,667
    Quote Originally Posted by Poosharker View Post


    got me a new sig, someone with common sense and power!
    What Sig did you get young one?
    Live Free or Die!

  9. #9
    Regular Member OrangeIsTrouble's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Tukwila, WA, ,
    Posts
    1,398
    Quote Originally Posted by gogodawgs View Post
    What Sig did you get young one?
    I see no smiley face in your post so I am going to assume you did not get that sig=signature!


    Been harassed by the police? Yelled at by the anti-gun neighbors? Mother doesn't approve?

    Then this is the place for you! Click here to get back at them!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •