• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Washington scumbag off the streets

simmonsjoe

Only the meek

It is if you're a Progressive and believe in Eugenics. If you were you'd know that this babbling illiterate should not even be allowed to propogate. Not that I am, just that the ruling class is....
Your correct. Only those of the servant classes who show the proper traits should be allowed to breed.:uhoh:

Eugenics is some really scary stuff.

Don Tomas

"He not even that type of person," said Christina Anderson, 21, the mother of one of Fletcher's sons. "He's smart. He liked to work. He liked going out. He [was], like, all about his family. He's not no bad person."

The mother of ONE of his children? How many baby-momma's did this joker have?

Prior charges for drugs, carjacking, assault and robbery, multiple baby-mommas, and he's STILL living at home with his own mother--and she says he's "not a bad person"? Yeah, Fletcher sounds like he was a REAL winner to me...

WTF?

Kudos to Mr. Jackson for defending his life, and that of his co-worker, and probably saving that young woman neighbor from something MUCH worse than robbery. He kept his cool, thought through the situation, an had luck on his side, and turned a potentially TERRIBLE situation around to save three lives.

Mr. Jackson should get a medal.

+1 I couldn't agree more.

zack991

"He not even that type of person," said Christina Anderson, 21, the mother of one of Fletcher's sons. "He's smart. He liked to work. He liked going out. He [was], like, all about his family. He's not no bad person."

The mother of ONE of his children? How many baby-momma's did this joker have?

Prior charges for drugs, carjacking, assault and robbery, multiple baby-mommas, and he's STILL living at home with his own mother--and she says he's "not a bad person"? Yeah, Fletcher sounds like he was a REAL winner to me...

WTF?

Kudos to Mr. Jackson for defending his life, and that of his co-worker, and probably saving that young woman neighbor from something MUCH worse than robbery. He kept his cool, thought through the situation, an had luck on his side, and turned a potentially TERRIBLE situation around to save three lives.

Mr. Jackson should get a medal.

Agreed he should get a metal. I truly hope that mother suffers even more for her sons loss. "This my baby dint do nothing" makes blood shoot out of my eyes and I feel ZERO sorrow for her loss. Yea his police record certainly reflects that, hope he is burning in hell. Is she just that stupid about all the crimes he committed or is she looking for pity because her scum bag son got everything he deserved.

Last edited:

SouthernBoy

Western Prince William County, Virginia, USA
When I saw the title of this thread, I thought maybe it was going to be a story about how the SCOTUS had sworn out warrants for DC Mayor Adrian Fenty and Chief of Police Cathy L. Lanier for contempt of court, sedition, treason, and domestic terrorism and they were picked up by DHS Agents...

Boy was I disappointed... :D

Hey, it's the Washington Compost. The little quaint local paper that is nationally known for its virulent bias.

since9

Campaign Veteran
"Shootings that are both fatal and justifiable are a rarity nationwide, which makes Jackson's case all the more astonishing. In 2008, FBI statistics show, there were 204 justifiable homicides by civilians using firearms. That compares with 9,484 criminal homicides involving firearms."

This simply tells me that only one out of 46.5 people who need a gun are actually exercising their second amendment rights!

It also tells me that if the other 45.5 people started exercising their 2A rights on a regular basis, the 9,484 homicide rate would drop to a precipitous low, perhaps less than a third of that.