• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Costco receives "Thank You" from Washington Ceasefire for anti-self protection policy

SaintJacque

The reality is that for the mall, movie theaters and Costco they don't want to see a gun...

I conceal, I don't do any of the 3 very often all though I was at a theater at the mall today, but that is the first movie I have seen in a theater in over a year. I get gas at Costco every now and then and OC at the gas pump! (I'm a rebel) I CC on a monthly trip to Costco.

I think I will write a letter to WA Gunfire and let them know I CC and have for 20 years to Costco. And I will continue to do so, and like G20, loosely!

This, all the way. I've been CCing to Costco for years and will continue to do so. I wonder what WA Ceasefire has to say about that?

"But... but... the rules say you CAN'T..."