Thread: First Day Of The Dothan Gun Show...AWESOME!

First Day Of The Dothan Gun Show...AWESOME!

In a word today was "Awesome" I definitely see why eye95 was a teacher! He stepped up is game today and was educating EVERYONE! Men, old women, kids, deputy Sheriffs, it didn't matter! Seriously, he did an awesome job today and I was glad to have him there. Thanks again man. Fedfirefighter show'd up as well to help out and allowed us a breather, thanks to you too!

The show was a blast! We got probably close to 150 petition signatures, handed out over 150 trifolds & business cards, and still have tomorrow to go! If you can make it out, you'll have a good time.

Couple pics here:
    http://www.alabamaopencarry.com/foru...hp?topic=203.0

Excellent, maybe we can get something going before the show at the BJCC this next weekend.
    It takes a village to raise an idiot.

Banned
    Thanks for the kind words. It was a great experience, and we made a great team!

The pictures are not visible to guests at ALOC, and most folks clicking the above link will be guests. Could you update the permissions?

Quote Originally Posted by eye95 View Post
    The pictures are not visible to guests at ALOC, and most folks clicking the above link will be guests. Could you update the permissions?
    It was a ploy to get more members to sign up shhhhhh! I changed the permissions and guests can view attachments now.