Thread: First Time

Smile First Time

I finally OC'd. Went to Office Max, Sportsman Warehouse, and Best Buy in Lacey. The only comments were from a couple of guys working in the gun area at SW who asked what model I had. No one else saw or cared. My daughter initially wanted me to leave it in the car. Also she is signed up for the "Women on Target" class at the end of August at Cabelas. (she will be 16 at that time). Kel-Tec PF9 in Fobus paddle holster.

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    I finally OC'd. Went to Office Max, Sportsman Warehouse, and Best Buy in Lacey. The only comments were from a couple of guys working in the gun area at SW who asked what model I had. No one else saw or cared. My daughter initially wanted me to leave it in the car. Also she is signed up for the "Women on Target" class at the end of August at Cabelas. (she will be 16 at that time). Kel-Tec PF9 in Fobus paddle holster.
    I must've just missed you then.... Any place in particular you were @ Best Buy?

A few weeks ago while at the GoodWill in Port Orchard an older man approached me and thanked me for carrying because it "drives away the riff raff". LOL

OC'd for first time last night and thought I would go big... Walmart on Friday at 5 pm in airway heights... No one said anything except my mom who showed up after we had been there an hour.. In a shakey voice she says " oh um oh your gun is showing" "yes mom.. Washington is open carry". My own mom is the only sheep I encountered... Sigh...

Thumbs up Welcome...

Quote Originally Posted by golddigger14s View Post
    Welcome and congrats! It gets easier and easier....
    Live Free or Die!

Welcome golddigger and jeangordon!

Jeangordon, be sure to follow Spokane OC Picnic thread and join us if you can.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Snarly

Pro Deo, Pro Familia, Pro Patria

welcome to both of ya!

i can relate on the mom story... my mom is a complete sheep when it comes to firearms.

-matt

Quote Originally Posted by Matt85 View Post
    welcome to both of ya!

i can relate on the mom story... my mom is a complete sheep when it comes to firearms.

-matt
    Sorry Guys, I can't relate. My mom keeps a 32 revolver in her purse and a Ruger Mini 14 under the bed.
    Keep Calm and Carry On,

Snarly

Pro Deo, Pro Familia, Pro Patria