• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

First Time

golddigger14s

Activist Member
I finally OC'd. Went to Office Max, Sportsman Warehouse, and Best Buy in Lacey. The only comments were from a couple of guys working in the gun area at SW who asked what model I had. No one else saw or cared. My daughter initially wanted me to leave it in the car. Also she is signed up for the "Women on Target" class at the end of August at Cabelas. (she will be 16 at that time). Kel-Tec PF9 in Fobus paddle holster.

TechnoWeenie

I finally OC'd. Went to Office Max, Sportsman Warehouse, and Best Buy in Lacey. The only comments were from a couple of guys working in the gun area at SW who asked what model I had. No one else saw or cared. My daughter initially wanted me to leave it in the car. Also she is signed up for the "Women on Target" class at the end of August at Cabelas. (she will be 16 at that time). Kel-Tec PF9 in Fobus paddle holster.

I must've just missed you then.... Any place in particular you were @ Best Buy?

jeangordon

OC'd for first time last night and thought I would go big... Walmart on Friday at 5 pm in airway heights... No one said anything except my mom who showed up after we had been there an hour.. In a shakey voice she says " oh um oh your gun is showing" "yes mom.. Washington is open carry". My own mom is the only sheep I encountered... Sigh...

gogodawgs

Campaign Veteran
Welcome...

Welcome and congrats! It gets easier and easier....:lol: