• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Philosophy Of Liberty. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA!

NewZealandAmerican

Greater Salt Lake City Metro area far south suburb
HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA! See Philosephy Of Liberty

I'm pasting this from my FaceBook I sent around.

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY AMERICA! PLEASE remember about what LIBERTY and Freedom really is, do not forget while you spend time with family and friends celebrating, eating steak and burgers, drinking, fireworks etc. HERE is an 8 minute reminder on what LIBERTY & FREEDOM really is! SIMPLE, TRUE and EFFECTIVE. I ask all of ......you on my Facebook (1100 +friends) to friends and family here in AMERICA, back home in NEW ZEALAND and elsewhere in the world to pass along this short simple lesson on LIBERTY far and wide! Let my facebook wall be filled to overflowing because you reposted this on your wall, MAKE IT GO VIRAL! We are human and we are free!!! The Philosophy of Liberty. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8z1bu...layer_embedded