Thread: Anybody else getting requests for interviews?

Exclamation Anybody else getting requests for interviews?

Is anybody else getting requests via email for interviews about gun rights?

Today I was contacted by a reporter for Periodismo Humano - who said I was ID'd/selected "I reacehd [sic] out to your group through your blog contact page." I am intrigued, as I do not have a personal blog. My profile does not have my email.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to a set of questions to be emailed to me, after which I will decide if I want to follow up with a tewlephone interview. (No, I am NOT as dumb as some who know me might suggest - I'm not opening up until I have completed my reconnisance of them and carefully considered the questions submitted.)

Stay tuned for more tomorrow.

stay safe.

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA

Interviews? Oh yeah, all the time. I just send them to one of the media ******.

Interviews? Oh yeah, all the time. I just send them to one of the media ******. The lamestream media are cannibals that select, fatten and then eat their offspring.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug Huffman View Post
    Interviews? Oh yeah, all the time. I just send them to one of the media ******. The lamestream media are cannibals that select, fatten and then eat their offspring.
    Nice response to a serious question, Doug. Guess we can continue to count on you for not much.

A little further digging on the on-line publication shows that they are fishing for a response from a representative of an organization I am a member of, rather than the "average person on the street with a gun on their hip". I've pushed it above my pay grade to the responsible person. Let them be misquoted!

stay safe.

Thumbs up

Good decision skidmark. I see all the interviews of Phillip getting butchered by ABC12 and god knows who else. I'd be suing for slander every day. I don't know how he does it.