• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anybody else getting requests for interviews?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Is anybody else getting requests via email for interviews about gun rights?

Today I was contacted by a reporter for Periodismo Humano - who said I was ID'd/selected "I reacehd [sic] out to your group through your blog contact page." I am intrigued, as I do not have a personal blog. My profile does not have my email.

Anyhow, I'm looking forward to a set of questions to be emailed to me, after which I will decide if I want to follow up with a tewlephone interview. (No, I am NOT as dumb as some who know me might suggest - I'm not opening up until I have completed my reconnisance of them and carefully considered the questions submitted.)

Stay tuned for more tomorrow.

stay safe.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Interviews? Oh yeah, all the time. I just send them to one of the media whores. The lamestream media are cannibals that select, fatten and then eat their offspring.

Nice response to a serious question, Doug. Guess we can continue to count on you for not much.

A little further digging on the on-line publication shows that they are fishing for a response from a representative of an organization I am a member of, rather than the "average person on the street with a gun on their hip". I've pushed it above my pay grade to the responsible person. Let them be misquoted!

stay safe.