• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ALOC Members arrested on July 4th for lawful OC

Gunslinger

Today was our court date, I couldn't make it, but my lawyer said he could just go and it would be fine.

Matthew's charge was dropped immediately and his permit and gun were returned today.

My trial date was set for MARCH 9th, 2011!!!!!!!!!!

They are trying to torment me as much as legally possible.

That means, even though I will be found innocent,:

A. My AK, my Glock 17, and my Grandfather's revolver will stay in ICE lockup until at least March.
B. I won't get my permit back until March, or maybe not at all.
C. If I'm arrested on any charge, I go to jail until March.

My lawyer has guessed that if I were to sign a document saying that I will not OC a rifle, he could probably get the charges dropped tomorrow. As you have guessed, I will never do that.

I probably won't OC a rifle again for a long long time if ever, but I will DEFINITELY not just give up my right to do so.

This is a war of attrition now and I will never give in.

Will keep ya'll posted.

Justice delayed is justice denied.