Thread: My 4th of July

My 4th of July

It certainly pales in comparison to ryanburbridge's arrest, but it was still pretty fun nonetheless.

Check the blog, it is now the second entry. http://caopencarry.blogspot.com

Talking

Read it earlier today. Did you notice gang-bangers following you? Did you have to call the PD to get them to "protect" you from gun-grabbers? Did you think of the children?!?!?

Heheheh. All in all sounds like a good day. Saldaña is full of BS.
    Gun control isn't about guns -- it is about control.

Was the lady with the plastic baby around?
    A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The right‘s existence is all the reason he needs.

I loved your brother's little chat with the woefully uninformed officer. Kind of makes me sad that I won't be here to carry in front of their faces when 12031 (section e or the whole thing) gets shot down, and they won't be able to say a thing about it. But I will be LOCing in front of cops in NH next 4th.
    Do you want to enjoy liberty in your lifetime?

Consider moving to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.

"Live Free or Die"

I would have much rather had an uneventful 4th. I was just telling my in laws before the LE encounter that I have some 20 recordings of me carrying with no problems. Do you save all recordings even if nothing happens? I found out that my in-laws who don't completely agree with me on a lot of things had my back completely.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter Sons of Liberty's Avatar
    Enjoyed listening to the conversations you and your brother had! Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanburbridge View Post
    I would have much rather had an uneventful 4th. I was just telling my in laws before the LE encounter that I have some 20 recordings of me carrying with no problems. Do you save all recordings even if nothing happens? I found out that my in-laws who don't completely agree with me on a lot of things had my back completely.
    I don't keep recordings of my uneventful encounters.

It is funny, most of my family (except Sam) really don't give a crap about my stuff. My little sister does call me an attention *****, but that is because she doesn't understand why I do what I do.

BTW, don't forget to check your PMs and give me a call

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by pullnshoot25 View Post
    My little sister does call me an attention *****, but that is because she doesn't understand why I do what I do.
    Are you sure about that?

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanburbridge View Post
    I keep my uneventful recordings for about a week or two on average then dump them.

Quote Originally Posted by cato View Post
    Are you sure about that?
    Pretty sure. She doesn't really care about much outside of seeing movies and going to school so talking to her about this stuff is just an annoyance.

Quote Originally Posted by pullnshoot25 View Post
    It certainly pales in comparison to ryanburbridge's arrest, but it was still pretty fun nonetheless.

Check the blog, it is now the second entry. http://caopencarry.blogspot.com
    I looked at the video, and the audio,have been telling everyone on my experience to inform them of our rights, my wife and son are onboard to OC with me, again thanks to you and Sam for the experience and info that day.......

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Just read your blog and listened to your audio clips. Nicely done. I like the way you two handled the LEO who was ready and willing to violate your rights under the guise of ignorance of the law.

Suggested new language for 12031(e) checks in a post McDonald world:
    "I do not consent to any searches or seizures of my person or property. 12031(e) checks are unconstitutional, if you insist on willfully violating my civil rights, I will sue you, you will lose your qualified immunity, and I will hold you personally accountable. State your name and badge number for the record."