• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My 4th of July

demnogis

Read it earlier today. Did you notice gang-bangers following you? Did you have to call the PD to get them to "protect" you from gun-grabbers? Did you think of the children?!?!?

Heheheh. All in all sounds like a good day. Saldaña is full of BS.

wewd

I loved your brother's little chat with the woefully uninformed officer. Kind of makes me sad that I won't be here to carry in front of their faces when 12031 (section e or the whole thing) gets shot down, and they won't be able to say a thing about it. But I will be LOCing in front of cops in NH next 4th.

ryanburbridge

I would have much rather had an uneventful 4th. I was just telling my in laws before the LE encounter that I have some 20 recordings of me carrying with no problems. Do you save all recordings even if nothing happens? I found out that my in-laws who don't completely agree with me on a lot of things had my back completely.

pullnshoot25

I would have much rather had an uneventful 4th. I was just telling my in laws before the LE encounter that I have some 20 recordings of me carrying with no problems. Do you save all recordings even if nothing happens? I found out that my in-laws who don't completely agree with me on a lot of things had my back completely.

I don't keep recordings of my uneventful encounters.

It is funny, most of my family (except Sam) really don't give a crap about my stuff. My little sister does call me an attention whore, but that is because she doesn't understand why I do what I do.

BTW, don't forget to check your PMs and give me a call ;)

coolusername2007

I keep my uneventful recordings for about a week or two on average then dump them.

mello5676

It certainly pales in comparison to ryanburbridge's arrest, but it was still pretty fun nonetheless.

Check the blog, it is now the second entry. http://caopencarry.blogspot.com

I looked at the video, and the audio,have been telling everyone on my experience to inform them of our rights, my wife and son are onboard to OC with me, again thanks to you and Sam for the experience and info that day.......

coolusername2007

Just read your blog and listened to your audio clips. Nicely done. I like the way you two handled the LEO who was ready and willing to violate your rights under the guise of ignorance of the law.

Suggested new language for 12031(e) checks in a post McDonald world:
"I do not consent to any searches or seizures of my person or property. 12031(e) checks are unconstitutional, if you insist on willfully violating my civil rights, I will sue you, you will lose your qualified immunity, and I will hold you personally accountable. State your name and badge number for the record."