Thread: 2 nd amendment on talk radio

2 nd amendment on talk radio

A citizen may not be required to offer a ―good and substantial reason-- why he should be permitted to exercise his rights. The rights existence is all the reason he needs.

Called in to KFI640 last night. The lady sitting in for Tim Conway Jr. was talking about carrying, so I couldn't resist. Got a few good words in for Open Carry at the end of the segment.

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter bigtoe416's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    Called in to KFI640 last night. The lady sitting in for Tim Conway Jr. was talking about carrying, so I couldn't resist. Got a few good words in for Open Carry at the end of the segment.
    http://www.kfiam640.com/mediaplayer/...imConwayJr.xml

It's the 8pm segment, the gun topic starts around 15:00, open carry mentioned around 26:00. Other than MikeHunt coming on, not a whole lot to listen to. She was asking about ways to keep/carry firearms in Los Angeles at around 20:00.

Regular Member coolusername2007's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    Way to go. Getting the word out there is half the battle. But I thought the AZ 'constitutional carry' goes into effect later this month.

Yep, sorry, my bad. Looks like end of September.

The media reports have all said the law goes into effect on the 29th of this month, the same date as the immigration law that everyone is so enthusiastic/pissed off about. I believe AZ's laws go into effect 90 days after the legislative session ends, and that is supposed to be the date.
    Do you want to enjoy liberty in your lifetime?

Consider moving to New Hampshire as part of the Free State Project.

"Live Free or Die"