• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Stop, Frisk, Check and Dossier

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
RAS = being on Park Ave. while black.

Wonders what the NYPD will be like if the Courts decide that Heller/McDonald applies to carry?

Where did it say that they were only keeping information on Blacks and Hispanics? I see the author of the piece seems to think that it's all about that but I'm sure they are keeping info on every body else too. People need to stop screaming racism and start screeming tyranny.

Instead of this, why not write an article that doesn't just whine about it. Why not write an article that teaches people their rights?

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
Instead of this, why not write an article that doesn't just whine about it. Why not write an article that teaches people their rights?

Because that would be "doing something about" the issue. Liberals and reportalists (journalist school graduates who are not yet editors) do not "do something about" things - they exist to tell you that it exists and how terrible that fact is.

stay safe.

Nevada carrier

Cops don't discriminate against one race or the other. This is what they train them to do in those anti discrimination classes. They aren't going to stop violating the rights of the people just to avoid violating the rights of certain groups and not others, they're just going to violate everyone equally from now on.