• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to meet at Starbucks in Rock Hill

sohighlyunlikely

I will be at the Starbucks in Rock Hill open carrying this Sat, July 10th from 6pm till 7pm. Anyone wanting to join me, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's. Feel free to stop in. Rock Hill is OC legal to the state's definition( ie a CCW is not required). I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you are wanting to come but need to read the city ordinances for yourself and would like to see how to look up the codes I will post such info if requested.

Starbucks address is: 9616 Manchester Rd, Rock Hill, MO 63119.
That is near the corner of Manchester and McKnight

Doc

DSCF2474.jpg

M

McX

zekester, rather than mug you, i thought i'd draw on you, take your firearm, give you mine, and say; no tradesy backsy's! hey, it's the only way i'm going to move up in the world from my hi point! har-har!

zekester

zekester, rather than mug you, i thought i'd draw on you, take your firearm, give you mine, and say; no tradesy backsy's! hey, it's the only way i'm going to move up in the world from my hi point! har-har!

I think that would be a good trade...according to certain people on this site, mine will "blow up" anyway ....I will not mention any names but his initals are "officer"....lol

Z

M

McX

dang zeke, what you carrying? cannon with a hand grip? one of them pocket nukes- you got it off ebay right?

M

McX

great video! but i think the BATF will be all over you now! heh-heh.

sohighlyunlikely

Glock fear

I think that would be a good trade...according to certain people on this site, mine will "blow up" anyway ....I will not mention any names but his initials are "officer"....lol

Z

You must be talking about that unnamed persons nearly obsessive fear of Glocks. I won't name names but here is his mug shot.
diver-fish.gif

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
i have an idea!

why don't we do this and then call the cops on ourselves to report men with guns!

bwhahahahahaahaha. not really...that would be lame...and then we'd miss doc and his cookie....

Or just talk about me, it is more popular anyway lol.

I got 8 bucks to buy Doc steak n shake afterward if ofalloncarry really shows!

I won't make it, will be in Wentzville around six, too damn far to race to the end. I also have not gotten my new shirt yet!

This place is still real close to micro, you may have to make a nerd stop :)

nrepuyan

or just talk about me, it is more popular anyway lol.

I got 8 bucks to buy doc steak n shake afterward if ofalloncarry really shows!

I won't make it, will be in wentzville around six, too damn far to race to the end. I also have not gotten my new shirt yet!

This place is still real close to micro, you may have to make a nerd stop :)

nerd stop!!!!