• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Invite to meet at Starbucks in Rock Hill

zekester

Talk about LMTD

Or just talk about me, it is more popular anyway lol.

I got 8 bucks to buy Doc steak n shake afterward if ofalloncarry really shows!

I won't make it, will be in Wentzville around six, too damn far to race to the end. I also have not gotten my new shirt yet!

This place is still real close to micro, you may have to make a nerd stop :)

Well it is not like you didn't give us something to talk about this week.....LOL

I am not sure I ever saw a locked thread here in Missouri...

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Well it is not like you didn't give us something to talk about this week.....LOL

I am not sure I ever saw a locked thread here in Missouri...

Likely just a matter of time eh?

The reality is starting to show through enough to discontinue wasting time on such things, I know you can't fix stupid, but you can indeed point at it an laugh.

Superlite27

Glockmotivator2.jpg

LMTD

Accomplished Advocate
Actually, just a tiny bit of research on ones own and they will find that lots of glocks have blown up using a variety of factory ammo.

Statistically...well one can argue it all day long, glocktalk used to have a sticky dedicated to kaBOOMs and while I am sure I am far from done visiting all the firearms sites on the internet, I have hit several hundred and have not seen another brand/model that has had enough issues to warrant such a thing.

More than one police force has discontinued the use of them.

The only thing that seems to be real consistent is glock's denial of any problems and the models involved all share the same chamber design, a partially supported chamber. Now days this is the 357 sig, the 40, the 10mm and the 45.

While every manufacture has had a kaboom, no other manufacture has had nearly as many, nor do any of the others stupidly claim "perfection" which glocks are a long long way from.

sohighlyunlikely

so we will try this again

I will gladly start a new thread on the dangers of Glocks but if we could,
http://forum.opencarry.org/forums/s...ck-specific-propaganda.&p=1303931#post1303931

I would like to maintain this threads topic.

I will be at the Starbucks in Rock Hill open carrying this Sat, July 10th from 6pm till 7pm. Anyone wanting to join me, just say hi or come down to see if I get tackled by the local LEO's. Feel free to stop in. Rock Hill is OC legal to the state's definition( ie a CCW is not required). I do not claim responsibility for any heart-ship joining me may or may not cause you. This is not an official gathering just a notice of my where abouts at that time on that day. If you are wanting to come but need to read the city ordinances for yourself and would like to see how to look up the codes I will post such info if requested.

Starbucks address is: 9616 Manchester Rd, Rock Hill, MO 63119.
That is near the corner of Manchester and McKnight

Doc

Last edited:

zekester

We can argue about wepon choice at the get together....the point is...we all have wepons and we are going to OC...correct?

nrepuyan

first off, all I can say is.....OH MY GOD, mofalloncarry actually exists!

on the serious note, great time and great weather today. pleasure meeting those of you I hadn't met yet.

ps -- lmtd...you owe someone 8 bucks....

silo

first off, all I can say is.....OH MY GOD, mofalloncarry actually exists!

And he's hot!

..wait a second.

Had a fun time, albeit a short one. Glad I could finally make one and meet everyone. Even brought my non-kb!'d Glock. Crazy, I know.

Likely won't be there next weekend (go figure) as the wife works and my game is during the meeting time.