• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Watch your back my brothers and sisters

M

McX

nah, it's cuz kwick got the smiling kitty gun!

added on edit: cobra, you got me! I'm a chum!

added on double edit; I got 22 buddies now. probably more than the sum of my life to this point. 'cept for kwick, he just don't love me....sniffle.

Last edited:

Interceptor_Knight

Seven. Should I feel badly? If so, then I'll fire up a sockpuppet, like I_K or G LOC K34, and visit their puppeteer's profile..

It is quite obvious to the most casual observer, Doug, that you are the only one here who has fabricated alter egos under alternative screen names (true sock puppets) and you have them follow you through threads to add little zingers in a vain effort to give the illusion of support for your antics.
I am not sure if I should be flattered or creaped out that you can not go more than a post or 2 without invoking my screen name. Kind of like a school boy pulling the pony tail of a girl he likes. Sorry honey, you just aren't my type..... :lol:

Canard

I can only speak for myself but because of the close proximity of the username to the subject line coupled with the fatness of my fingers and the smallness of my phone screen I probably "stalk" 1 profile for every 3 topics I select.

BROKENSPROKET

I am not

I am not checking out anyones profile. I observe this forum from my Motorola DROID, which has a touch screen and the links are very small and are hard to hit just right with these thumbs soo I inadvertantly hit links to member profiles often. The only profile I have ever purposely checked out is kwikrnu. I wanted to get abetter look at that hello kitty avatar

M

McX

I'm up to 273, i must be more popular than elvis, and he is dead, or not dead enough, depending upon recent valid sightings.

M

McX

you guys obviously need some visits, and some chums, i'll do my part.