• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Watch your back my brothers and sisters

M

McX

i'm poking around on the site, and learning and trying new buttons. i found one that shows who all has been visiting your profiles. some of the visits don't look like it's from any friends. beware, watch, and watch your backs!

kwikrnu

Banned
i'm poking around on the site, and learning and trying new buttons. i found one that shows who all has been visiting your profiles. some of the visits don't look like it's from any friends. beware, watch, and watch your backs!

I have 82 visits to my profile page compared to your 32. You need to get busy. I even recognize the names of some stalkers on mine. :lol:

M

McX

if anyone saw me poking around on their profile, i wasn't there to be nosey about you, i was there to see if i could see who was poking around your back door, then i pm them, and give them a heads up. maybe we should all do this for each other. i haven't figured out how to get that function to list all the names of visitors yet. sometimes it lists the last 3 sometimes the last 5.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
You're not paranoid if they're really out to get you.....?!

if anyone saw me poking around on their profile, i wasn't there to be nosey about you, i was there to see if i could see who was poking around your back door, then i pm them, and give them a heads up. maybe we should all do this for each other. i haven't figured out how to get that function to list all the names of visitors yet. sometimes it lists the last 3 sometimes the last 5.

I'm pretty sure that everyone could view our profiles before also. It's just that now we can see who viewed it. If you go to Settings > Profile Privacy; you can set it so people can't view it or view certain things about it if you'd like.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by McX
who was poking around your back door
Kindly stay away from my back door; I especially don't want any poking around. :cuss::lol::lol:

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
How do I see who has visited my profile? I can't find it.

I only see how many people have visited it - not who.

Brass Magnet

Founder's Club Member
How do I see who has visited my profile? I can't find it.

I only see how many people have visited it - not who.

I just click on "profile" and then look in the lower left hand corner of the page. Mine says something like this:
Recent Visitors

The last 4 visitor(s) to this page were:
This page has had 12 visits

ETA: It's because no one bothered to visit your profile! I visited it, so it should show a visitor now. Wait, I'm wrong. The people that visited must have been in invisible mode or something so it didn't show up. It just showed up as visits.

Last edited:

BB62

Accomplished Advocate
...ETA: It's because no one bothered to visit your profile! I visited it, so it should show a visitor now. Wait, I'm wrong. The people that visited must have been in invisible mode or something so it didn't show up. It just showed up as visits.
Thank you!

Invisible people are checking up on me, eh? LOL

M

McX

i see dead people.........and boy are they pissed!
got this in a message from MKE this am, told her i'd post it to keep things clean, above board, and flowing:

Re: donation info

I talked with the paralegal @ my attorney's office yesterday, told her there may be some donations arriving for my case, and her eyes got big... apparently there's some potential ethical hassle, but it can be overcome in a couple ways.

1) donors include their name & some way to contact them (email, phone)
I don't necessarily have to know who sent stuff, but the office does.
I'd kind of _like_ to know so I can say thank you.

Cobra469

hahaha I have 0 friends, 0 visitors. I must be a nobody lol. I tell you I go away for a few weeks to handle my personal life and come back to a completely different scanrio in the courts. WOW!!! So many stepping stones. A couple steps forward and Brookfields step back. Well I have a ton of reading to catch up on so I know what is going on now. lol.

paul@paul-fisher.com

hahaha I have 0 friends, 0 visitors. I must be a nobody lol. I tell you I go away for a few weeks to handle my personal life and come back to a completely different scanrio in the courts. WOW!!! So many stepping stones. A couple steps forward and Brookfields step back. Well I have a ton of reading to catch up on so I know what is going on now. lol.

I just helped you out.