Thread: state grounds coffee house

state grounds coffee house

does anyone know if state grounds coffee house is open carry friendly, or for that matter does anyone know the oc friendly places in hastings
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
    --George Washington

first rule of open carry, know your laws. second rule of open carry, never ask permission. third rule of open carry, rule number one supersedes rule number two

Every place is OC friendly, until it isn't.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Best way to find out is to OC there and see!
    Anything I post may be my opinion and not the law... you are responsible to do your own verification.

Blackstone (1753-1765) maintains that "the law holds that it is better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer."

yup thats what i decided to do, everyone seemed to enjoy the fact that i was exercising my rights, of course it was a meet and greet with a congressional candidate who has constitutional principles, so of course the coffee shop was filled with people who know and love there god given rights
    Firearms are second only to the Constitution in importance; they are the peoples' liberty's teeth.
    --George Washington

first rule of open carry, know your laws. second rule of open carry, never ask permission. third rule of open carry, rule number one supersedes rule number two

Quote Originally Posted by oohrahboy View Post
    yup thats what i decided to do, everyone seemed to enjoy the fact that i was exercising my rights, of course it was a meet and greet with a congressional candidate who has constitutional principles, so of course the coffee shop was filled with people who know and love there god given rights
    I get emails from my State Rep, whom happens to be anti 2a, anti constitution, and very liberal. She invites me to have coffee with her, I OC at the place where she is holding the meet all the time, but I wonder if things would be different while she was their...
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by eastmeyers View Post
    I get emails from my State Rep, whom happens to be anti 2a, anti constitution, and very liberal. She invites me to have coffee with her, I OC at the place where she is holding the meet all the time, but I wonder if things would be different while she was their...
    Please please please have coffee with her while OCing. Make sure to record it.

Bronson
    Those who expect to reap the benefits of freedom, must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it. Thomas Paine

Banned
    I agree. OC during the meet, record it, and keep us posted.

Quote Originally Posted by Bronson View Post
    Every place is OC friendly, until it isn't.

Bronson
    +1
    Giving up our liberties for safety is the one sure way to let the violent among us win.

"Though defensive violence will always be a 'sad necessity' in the eyes of men of principle, it would be still more unfortunate if wrongdoers should dominate just men." -Saint Augustine

Disclaimer I am not a lawyer! Please do not consider anything you read from me to be legal advice.

Quote Originally Posted by stainless1911 View Post
    I agree. OC during the meet, record it, and keep us posted.
    I will under the condition that you tell me a simple way (no cutting and pasting BS) to get that popcorn smiley.
    "Bam, I like saying bam when I cite something, in fact I think I shall do this from here on out, as long as I remember.
    Bam!" - eastmeyers

"Then said he to them, But now he that hath a purse, let him take it, and likewise his sack: and he that hath no sword, let him sell his garment, and buy one."
    Luke 22:36
    God Bless

Banned
    right click--->save image as--->name it---> then it should show up in your pictures, or documents folder. I uploaded to photobucket, and then use the IMG code to get it onto the posts.
    Its easier than it sounds.

Thats how I got it, from some other post on this site.

I know you diddnt want to cut/paste, but thats the only way I know.
    Last edited by stainless1911; 07-08-2010 at 01:48 AM.