• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Man robs Mercer Island Albertsons Pharmacy Monday night

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
SNIP I think it makes a difference what you write on also. Plain white notebook paper just says I'm in a hurry and this is not very well thought out, but Yellow ruled on legal paper says I mean business, and already have a lawyer on retainer.

If you really mean business, your mom has her attorney type the note on the firm's letterhead. A full-size sheet is easily recognizeable by any punk.

Plus, when the police come to investigate your DNU (defensive note use), they'll know they're dealing with some serious stuff.

wrightme

It will work much better if you use some paper that is a bit better than simple notebook paper. Stationery shows it is really real. Maybe with some ponies on it.

wrightme

If you really mean business, your mom has her attorney type the note on the firm's letterhead. A full-size sheet is easily recognizeable by any punk.

Plus, when the police come to investigate your DNU (defensive note use), they'll know they're dealing with some serious stuff.
Nah.......

NRA letterhead. :p

John Hardin

Unfortunately for you underendowed homophobic racist pen nuts, the Founding Fathers never envisioned ink reservoirs or metal (much less plastic!) nibs, so the Constitution only lets you use a quill.

Last edited:

devildoc5

I am gonna have my mommy write my note on waterproof paper. That way I can both open carry and "flourish" it in the rain without it being ruined by running ink or lines.

Seriously, what kind of robber would you be if by the time you presented your note it was smudged to the point it was illegible? That to me shows a complete level of unpreparedness and disrespect for Hold Up Notes (HUN).

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Unfortunately for you underendowed homophobic racist pen nuts, the Founding Fathers never envisioned ink reservoirs or metal (much less plastic!) nibs, so the Constitution only lets you use a quill.

:D

There goes my 1st Amendment rights and career as a pharmacy robber. I'm allergic to feathers. :)