• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Rifles O.C. What do you think? The Thread to let opinions be known.

flyin_ryan

Do not reply to this thread! See below. This post is against the rules of this forum as stated below. I personally missed these rules and am working to delete this post. This forum and site, are dedicated to the open carry of holstered pistols, NOT RIFLES. I made a mistake, please let this thread die.

Last edited:

flyin_ryan

Please see above and DO NOT POST on this thread. It was a mistake to start it, and most importantly, against the rules. I am working to have it deleted.

Last edited: