Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 3rd South Eastern Wisconsin Starbuck's Coffee Meet and Discuss Scheduled 7/25

McX

3rd South Eastern Wisconsin Starbuck's Coffee Meet and Discuss Scheduled 7/25

It's time once again; Our 3rd SouthEastern Wisconsin StarBucks Coffee meet and discuss has been scheduled; Sunday July 25th 1 pm to ? Location is: 5658 Washington Ave. Racine, 53406.

There's a great deal going on to talk about, new carriers, established carriers, even the curious are invited to attend. If it arrives in time, i hope to hold a drawing for a WisconsinCarry T-Shirt as well.

Attendees encouraged to consider and plan for our next meeting location in August.

We usually meet outside, but in case of rain, we can move inside, and dwell amongst the StarBuckians.

I look forward to seeing you there!

ill be there McX

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    I will try very hard to be there

Look forward to seeing some members and sharing some going's on that can't be shared on the internet.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    I will try very hard to be there
    Well poo shoot. I guess I won't be. I wuz goin' but have thot better.

It's in my calendar. Racine is an hour each way from Pewaukee but I'll make the drive to meet you guys.

Regular Member paul@paul-fisher.com's Avatar
    I should be there.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CarryOK View Post
    Well poo shoot. I guess I won't be. I wuz goin' but have thot better.
    My attendance is not required. Its McX's event. I'll defer to him.
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman View Post
    My attendance is not required. Its McX's event. I'll defer to him.
    I would think that CarryOK actually won't drive up from OK.

McX
    freedom of choice is also guarenteed, and fully accepted by me. I respect any person's decision not to attend, and harbour no malice towards them. Each person must make their way, and find what suits them. Friendship, socialization, and discussions are what i organize these events for. Face to face meetings promote mutual respect, and form bonds that make us stronger as individuals, and as an organization.

added on edit; for our next meeting guys, we need to make the journey, to their locations, to visit with those who come a distance to be with us here!
    Last edited by McX; 07-08-2010 at 01:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    freedom of choice is also guarenteed, and fully accepted by me. I respect any person's decision not to attend, and harbour no malice towards them. Each person must make their way, and find what suits them. Friendship, socialization, and discussions are what i organize these events for. Face to face meetings promote mutual respect, and form bonds that make us stronger as individuals, and as an organization.
    In my experience, someone we think is an ******* solely by 'chatting' with them online turns out to be some of my best friends when we meet face to face and have a beer (hot chocolate or tea in this case).

I won't be able to make this one, but I hope you have a good turnout.

Thank you for taking the effort to organize these gatherings.

Geoff

McX
    geoff, we'll save a seat for you at the next one in august! miss ya buddy!

Founder's Club Member bnhcomputing's Avatar
    This would be an excellent opportunity for those who continue to express interest in a Racine/Milwaukee area picnic to attend and start discussing the when/where/how of such an event.

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan

Smile

It's time once again; Our 3rd SouthEastern Wisconsin StarBucks Coffee meet and discuss has been scheduled; Sunday July 25th 1 pm to ? Location is: 5658 Washington Ave. Racine, 53406.

There's a great deal going on to talk about, new carriers, established carriers, even the curious are invited to attend. If it arrives in time, i hope to hold a drawing for a WisconsinCarry T-Shirt as well.

Attendees encouraged to consider and plan for our next meeting location in August.

We usually meet outside, but in case of rain, we can move inside, and dwell amongst the StarBuckians.

I will be there; a perfect pit stop on my way to Kenosha that day.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Red face I think I can make it that day! Look forward to seeing ya'll again!

Been awhile since I have seen this many people try to make a local meet and greet! I have to give McX credit! He has the drive and perseverance that never wavers! Hope to see everyone on the 25th.

I'll on my way back to IN that day, so I should be able to make it.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

McX
    it will be an honor to have you all attend. these meetings are crucial; they keep us focused and envolved, promote good will and friendship amongst the members, and gives us an opportunity to educate and familiarize the general public to our presence. Plus the fancy coffee ain't half bad either.

Starbuck's meet

I'm sorry I can't make it. I'm on the grave yard shift till the first week in Sept. But could you please run a Thead on it ?

I would like to make it, but... 6 hours of driving for a vanilla bean frappuccino sounds like a bit much.

McX
    Thread: Birmingham Police Force Open Carriers To Leave STARBUCKS!!!!

Banned
    Washington Island, across Death's Door, Wisconsin, USA
    Yeah. I had watched that but couldn't understand the cops' Ebonics. I suppose that I've been away from the south too long and have lost my ear for it.

McX
    it's getting so a law abiding citizen can't even get a cup of coffee on sacred ground.

I wish I could attend the meeting but Racine is too far for me seeing as how I have no reliable mode of transportation.

I am however open to the idea of bumming a ride. I live in Milwaukee County near Washington park. Any attendees nearby?

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan

Thumbs down Crap!

Plans have changed; can't make it. Crap.
    Liberty or death. We're sorry, there are no other options available at this time..........
    "Safety is the new Liberty, and recklessness is the new Freedom, and alcoholism is the new Doug Huffman."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast