• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

3rd South Eastern Wisconsin Starbuck's Coffee Meet and Discuss Scheduled 7/25

M

McX

It's time once again; Our 3rd SouthEastern Wisconsin StarBucks Coffee meet and discuss has been scheduled; Sunday July 25th 1 pm to ? Location is: 5658 Washington Ave. Racine, 53406.

There's a great deal going on to talk about, new carriers, established carriers, even the curious are invited to attend. If it arrives in time, i hope to hold a drawing for a WisconsinCarry T-Shirt as well.

Attendees encouraged to consider and plan for our next meeting location in August.

We usually meet outside, but in case of rain, we can move inside, and dwell amongst the StarBuckians.

I look forward to seeing you there!

grinner

It's in my calendar. Racine is an hour each way from Pewaukee but I'll make the drive to meet you guys.

M

McX

freedom of choice is also guarenteed, and fully accepted by me. I respect any person's decision not to attend, and harbour no malice towards them. Each person must make their way, and find what suits them. Friendship, socialization, and discussions are what i organize these events for. Face to face meetings promote mutual respect, and form bonds that make us stronger as individuals, and as an organization.

added on edit; for our next meeting guys, we need to make the journey, to their locations, to visit with those who come a distance to be with us here!

Last edited:

paul@paul-fisher.com

freedom of choice is also guarenteed, and fully accepted by me. I respect any person's decision not to attend, and harbour no malice towards them. Each person must make their way, and find what suits them. Friendship, socialization, and discussions are what i organize these events for. Face to face meetings promote mutual respect, and form bonds that make us stronger as individuals, and as an organization.

In my experience, someone we think is an ******* solely by 'chatting' with them online turns out to be some of my best friends when we meet face to face and have a beer (hot chocolate or tea in this case).

M

McX

geoff, we'll save a seat for you at the next one in august! miss ya buddy!

bnhcomputing

Founder's Club Member
This would be an excellent opportunity for those who continue to express interest in a Racine/Milwaukee area picnic to attend and start discussing the when/where/how of such an event.

Plankton

Just north of the Sheeple's Republik of Madistan
It's time once again; Our 3rd SouthEastern Wisconsin StarBucks Coffee meet and discuss has been scheduled; Sunday July 25th 1 pm to ? Location is: 5658 Washington Ave. Racine, 53406.

There's a great deal going on to talk about, new carriers, established carriers, even the curious are invited to attend. If it arrives in time, i hope to hold a drawing for a WisconsinCarry T-Shirt as well.

Attendees encouraged to consider and plan for our next meeting location in August.

We usually meet outside, but in case of rain, we can move inside, and dwell amongst the StarBuckians.

I will be there; a perfect pit stop on my way to Kenosha that day.

rcawdor57

Campaign Veteran
I think I can make it that day! Look forward to seeing ya'll again!

Been awhile since I have seen this many people try to make a local meet and greet! I have to give McX credit! He has the drive and perseverance that never wavers! Hope to see everyone on the 25th.

M

McX

it will be an honor to have you all attend. these meetings are crucial; they keep us focused and envolved, promote good will and friendship amongst the members, and gives us an opportunity to educate and familiarize the general public to our presence. Plus the fancy coffee ain't half bad either.

range rat

Starbuck's meet

I'm sorry I can't make it. I'm on the grave yard shift till the first week in Sept. But could you please run a Thead on it ?

Mlutz

I would like to make it, but... 6 hours of driving for a vanilla bean frappuccino sounds like a bit much.

M

McX

Thread: Birmingham Police Force Open Carriers To Leave STARBUCKS!!!!