• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

LORI SALDANA-Author of AB 1934 DISCUSSION on OPEN CARRY LEGISLATION- 7/23/2010

mccrevasse

LORI SALDANA-AUTHOR OF AB 1934, HEADS A DISCUSSION ON "OPEN CARRY" LEGISLATION FRIDAY, JULY 23 2010 IN SAN DIEGO, in a MEETING OF THE "CATFISH CLUB", 2131 Pan American Plaza,San Diego 92101,Ca. ANYONE living in SAN DIEGO, or visiting SAN DIEGO, who is concerned with preserving our "SECOND AMENDMENT" OPEN CARRY RIGHTS ( and WHO is'nt?) should make this a MUST ATTEND. ASSWOMAN SALDANA is parading her Bill up and down the state,spreading lies,misinformation,and poison to uninformed voters,liberals,and ANTI-GUN individuals.I urge all of you to pack this meeting,which is open to the public. An RSVP is required by Wednesday,July 21.Due to the CONTENTIOUS speaker,and ISSUE, you NEED TO RSVP EARLY,AND ARRIVE EARLY.IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT WE MEET SALDANA,AND AB1934 FACE TO FACE, and stand up for our SECOND AMENDMENT RIGHTS,OR SIMPLY "LOSE" THEM! LUNCH IS SERVED $20.00 admission to NON-members of The Catfish Club.

Last edited: