Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Greater Richmond OC Breakfast July 10th

  1. #1
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,611

    Greater Richmond OC Breakfast July 10th



    Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat 7/10 9:30 AM


    River City Diner
    803 East Parham Road Get Map & Directions
    Richmond, VA 23227-1107
    (804) 266-1500


    There is only one performance weekly, so don't miss this one.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  2. #2
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    700

    Thumbs up

    I'll be there.

  3. #3
    Regular Member simmonsjoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mattaponi, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    1,664
    I'd love to come, but Saturday is IDPA in Sandston. Setup is early to avoid the heat.

  4. #4
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580
    I think Jane and I will come this weekend. I've been under the weather so to speak...and it's supposed to rain Saturday.

  5. #5
    Regular Member riverrat10k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    on a rock in the james river
    Posts
    1,453
    Will try to get there.

  6. #6
    Campaign Veteran skidmark's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    North Chesterfield VA
    Posts
    10,682
    A little birdie told me Grapeshot is planning an after-breakfast walking tour of some cultural activity. Bring your cameras & voice recorders. This should be fun.

    stay safe.

  7. #7
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,611
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    A little birdie told me Grapeshot is planning an after-breakfast walking tour of some cultural activity. Bring your cameras & voice recorders. This should be fun.

    stay safe.

    Hanover Tomato Festival
    July 10, 2010
    9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
    Pole Green Park
    Mechanicsville, Va.


    Rain or shine


    http://www.co.hanover.va.us/parksrec/tomatofest/
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  8. #8
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580
    Quote Originally Posted by skidmark View Post
    A little birdie told me Grapeshot is planning an after-breakfast walking tour of some cultural activity. Bring your cameras & voice recorders. This should be fun.

    stay safe.
    I'll charge my batteries Redacted I forgot, anti's and others that think we're fringe, are watching.

    The Chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall.
    Last edited by peter nap; 07-09-2010 at 09:48 PM.

  9. #9
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    700
    Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Redacted.
    Phew. Wouldn't want to be reckless.

  10. #10
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,611
    Really nice breakfast - good food and conversation, lots of "hot topics" covered.

    Then Skid and I headed off to the Hanover Tomato Festival, ate juicy tomato sandwiches and let people take GSL stickers away from us. We chatted with Eric Cantor's people, met up with a very interesting group of Tea Party people and interacted positively with Hanover Sheriff's deputies.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

  11. #11
    Accomplished Advocate peter nap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    , ,
    Posts
    13,580
    Quote Originally Posted by Grapeshot View Post
    Really nice breakfast - good food and conversation, lots of "hot topics" covered.

    Then Skid and I headed off to the Hanover Tomato Festival, ate juicy tomato sandwiches and let people take GSL stickers away from us. We chatted with Eric Cantor's people, met up with a very interesting group of Tea Party people and interacted positively with Hanover Sheriff's deputies.
    Skid said you weren't going I went to the Gunshow and bought a metal detector.
    Just as well...Jane was miffed about not going the you know who! She'll read this and think about husband beating again

  12. #12
    Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    North Chesterfield, Va.
    Posts
    34,611
    Quote Originally Posted by peter nap View Post
    Skid said you weren't going I went to the Gunshow and bought a metal detector.
    Just as well...Jane was miffed about not going the you know who! She'll read this and think about husband beating again
    You should have asked for the short version.
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

    Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •