• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast July 10th

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior

Greater Richmond OC Breakfast - Sat 7/10 9:30 AM

River City Diner
803 East Parham Road Get Map & Directions
Richmond, VA 23227-1107
(804) 266-1500

There is only one performance weekly, so don't miss this one.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
I think Jane and I will come this weekend. I've been under the weather so to speak...and it's supposed to rain Saturday.

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
A little birdie told me Grapeshot is planning an after-breakfast walking tour of some cultural activity. Bring your cameras & voice recorders. This should be fun.

stay safe.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
A little birdie told me Grapeshot is planning an after-breakfast walking tour of some cultural activity. Bring your cameras & voice recorders. This should be fun.

stay safe.

I'll charge my batteries:uhoh: Redacted I forgot, anti's and others that think we're fringe, are watching.

The Chair is against the wall, the chair is against the wall.

Last edited:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Really nice breakfast - good food and conversation, lots of "hot topics" covered.

Then Skid and I headed off to the Hanover Tomato Festival, ate juicy tomato sandwiches and let people take GSL stickers away from us. We chatted with Eric Cantor's people, met up with a very interesting group of Tea Party people and interacted positively with Hanover Sheriff's deputies.

peter nap

Accomplished Advocate
Really nice breakfast - good food and conversation, lots of "hot topics" covered.

Then Skid and I headed off to the Hanover Tomato Festival, ate juicy tomato sandwiches and let people take GSL stickers away from us. We chatted with Eric Cantor's people, met up with a very interesting group of Tea Party people and interacted positively with Hanover Sheriff's deputies.

Skid said you weren't going:banghead: I went to the Gunshow and bought a metal detector.
Just as well...Jane was miffed about not going the you know who! She'll read this and think about husband beating again:uhoh:

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
Skid said you weren't going:banghead: I went to the Gunshow and bought a metal detector.
Just as well...Jane was miffed about not going the you know who! She'll read this and think about husband beating again:uhoh:

You should have asked for the short version. :D