• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Firearms Training In Idaho

Reliance Arms

Hi Everyone,

My name is Dave Clifford. My wife and I own Reliance Arms, LLC. We conduct handgun training classes and sell firearms. We are lucky enough to have made arrangements with Butte Lodge, located on Big Willow Road between Emmett and Payette, to conduct our classes. I just wanted to take the opportunity to introduce ourselves and invite you to visit our website, check out our classes and current specials. For July, we have a Gun Gear & Training Package special that includes a Springfield XD, ammo, and much more.

Feel free to email or call with any questions. Thanks for checking out this post!

http://www.reliancearms.com

Dave

None2Slow

I am a truck driver here locally, but my schedule is so sporatic that I cannot plan ahead. The only days I know that I will have off are sundays and usually saturdays after 2pm. Also, do you offer a 1 on 1 type class? What about a class for minors, specifically 11 yr old girls (twins).

Reliance Arms

We do have one on one classes. We can accommodate your schedule and make arrangements for most days, except days of scheduled classes. My wife, who is also an instructor, has developed a Lady and Youth Class. It is a full day class, but it can be taken half one day and half another time. Here is a link for more info

http://reliancearms.com/Pistol_Skills_Lady.html

Last edited: