• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Why liberals should love the Second Amendment

rodbender

What's the difference between Democrats and Republicans?

Democrats want all the power they can get, damn the cost.

Republicans want the same power, they just don't want to pay as much for it.

Dreamer

What's the difference between Democrats and Republicans?

Democrats want all the power they can get, damn the cost.

Republicans want the same power, they just don't want to pay as much for it.

+1

Brilliant...

I'm going to steal this one, if you don't mind... ;)

since9

Campaign Veteran
"Liberals" are in full control now. They are infringing on Liberty left and right--not just the 2A. The liberal movement in this country today is not about Liberty. It is about government taking care of the citizenry, which, by nature, restricts Liberty.

Sounds an awful lot like the verse describing the days when "good shall be called evil, and evil shall be called good."

Either that or all liberals have their roots in learning to bake upside down cakes in home economics...

Ok - half-bake their upside down cakes.

Last edited: