Thread: Nice little Steven Colbert clip

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar

Nice little Steven Colbert clip

www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

McX
    watch their hands, how many times do they point, or set down the gun pointed at their guests, or themselves.

Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Wisconsin Carry, Inc. - Chairman's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by McX View Post
    watch their hands, how many times do they point, or set down the gun pointed at their guests, or themselves.
    I also always look to see if people put their finger inside the trigger guard.

You can ALWAYS tell a 'rookie' gun owner by how they hold their gun.

Its amazing how many people pick up a gun and put their finger inside the trigger guard automatically. "duh"

(of course I'm SURE in this case those were "prop" guns, but habit is habit... if I pick up a prop gun, instinct will kick in and I'll index, not cover the trigger)
    www.wisconsincarry.org Wisconsin Carry, Inc. is not affiliated with opencarry.org or these web forums. Questions about discussion forum policy or forum moderation should be directed to the owners of opencarry.org not Wisconsin Carry, Inc.

McX
    and neither the giver nor the recipient verified the gun was empty!

Oh man, so funny.

I love how the woman says she would never carry a gun under any circumstances, then follows that up with a "Because I love my family!"

I think the fallacy and idiocy of her statement is apparent to all so I don't have to point it out.
    Last edited by AdamXD; 07-09-2010 at 04:27 PM. Reason: spelling

Quote Originally Posted by AdamXD View Post
    Oh man, so funny.

I love how the woman says she would never carry a gun under any circumstances, then follows that up with a "Because I love my family!"

I think the fallacy and idiocy of her statement is apparent to all so I don't have to point it out.
    LMAO I love my family too. That's why I have no problem putting 2 in the chest and 1 in the head of some criminal.

McX
    team, spoken like a law abiding citizen!

never carry?

i wanted to ask the lady;
    if a bad man was going to KILL you?
    would you shoot him so you could live?
    after all your family loves you and needs you!
    or would you rather become dead with your values intact?
    EMNofSeattle wrote: Your idea of freedom terrifies me. So you are actually right. I am perfectly happy with what you call tyranny.....

“If ever a time should come, when vain and aspiring men shall possess the highest seats in Government, our country will stand in need of its experienced patriots to prevent its ruin.”

Stand up for your Rights,, They have no authority on their own...

All power is inherent in the people,
    it is their right and duty to be at all times ARMED!