• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Nice little Steven Colbert clip

M

McX

watch their hands, how many times do they point, or set down the gun pointed at their guests, or themselves.

Wisconsin Carry Inc. - Chairman

Wisconsin Carry, Inc.
watch their hands, how many times do they point, or set down the gun pointed at their guests, or themselves.

I also always look to see if people put their finger inside the trigger guard.

You can ALWAYS tell a 'rookie' gun owner by how they hold their gun.

Its amazing how many people pick up a gun and put their finger inside the trigger guard automatically. "duh"

(of course I'm SURE in this case those were "prop" guns, but habit is habit... if I pick up a prop gun, instinct will kick in and I'll index, not cover the trigger)

M

McX

and neither the giver nor the recipient verified the gun was empty!

AdamXD

Oh man, so funny.

I love how the woman says she would never carry a gun under any circumstances, then follows that up with a "Because I love my family!"

I think the fallacy and idiocy of her statement is apparent to all so I don't have to point it out.

Last edited:

Teamtnt2004

Oh man, so funny.

I love how the woman says she would never carry a gun under any circumstances, then follows that up with a "Because I love my family!"

I think the fallacy and idiocy of her statement is apparent to all so I don't have to point it out.

LMAO I love my family too. That's why I have no problem putting 2 in the chest and 1 in the head of some criminal.

1245A Defender

never carry?

i wanted to ask the lady;
if a bad man was going to KILL you?
would you shoot him so you could live?
after all your family loves you and needs you!
or would you rather become dead with your values intact?