• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

An awesome video that conveys the realities of OC to the public

devildoc5

Just remember that everyone that carries a gun jumps up and immediately fires rounds aat ANYONE who is carrying a weapon openly in "a coffee shop near you"

Especially since there have been so many coffee shop shootings in the last few years or so....

69Charger

Stupid video. If they could figure out how to stop GANG revelries, then we would all be a lot better off.
Stupid video.
Dave

Beretta92FSLady

"Hey, is that legal?" "As long as there isn't one in the pipe." I am sorry, but I laughed my a$$ off!

His shirt reads "shoot first, ask later." Reminds me of the movie UHF (I believe is the title) with Weird Al wher ehe is interviewing some trailer trash old man, and the man pulls a revolver out, points it to the camera, presses his toothless gums together and says "guns don't kill people...I do."

Let's have a little humor here people. If you don't laugh with some of these things you'll cry.

Beretta92FSLady

Unfortunately, too many think that is the reality.

That is part of the reason I think it is hilarious. The people who believe that is what would happened in that video if people carried at coffee shops are beyond help.

Last edited:

Red Ryder

Propaganda is as propaganda does.

I'm reminded of opposition in Oregon to an initiative many years ago that would have allowed consumers to pump their own gas. The commercial in opposition showed a confused little old lady spraying herself and her car with gas. The initiative failed. Attendants still had to pump the gas for you.

69Charger

I will be at the Starbucks in the morning. I will keep a look out for this kind of stuff.
Any bets on if I will ever see this kind of scat? I bet I wont.
Pure dung made up to scare little old ladies. Who vote.
We need a real video of one of our uneventful, pleasant meetings we have, and post that on the idiot tube.
At least this would show reality. Not promote fear for the shock value of it.
Any one got a good quality Video camera and some time to come sit with us tomorrow morning? :)
Dave

jeangordon

Stupid... I want my click back. Does a balloon popping really sound that much like a gun shot? Geez.. It's a good thing they didn't have a real looking baby in that video or I'd be a little more irritated. My neighbors lit off fireworks (illegal and $513 fine) that really did sound similar and I didn't shoot them. And that guy must practice a lot to be able to fire 2 shots and hit both targets some 10 feet apart. You would think he would know what a gun shot sounds like. I would be concerned about the drugs he's probably on.

Yes maybe we should make a video in response... Bunch of people OC and balloons popping and we can just stand there.

Last edited:

Beretta92FSLady

You sure sound condesending. Don't talk to me like I'm a five year old. I actually have a very good sense of humor. You don't know me well enough to know that though. Many here do.

You don't know me well enough to know whether I am being condescending. No, I am not being condescending. I don't talk to adults like they are children--I figure most adults can handle my responses without getting upset. I have had to choke down some crappy responses over the years, and have been fine afterward.