Thread: Protias is coming to town!

McX

Protias is coming to town!

Sorry about the short notice, i've had my hands full here as of late; Protias emailed me, and he's going to try to make it to the shop for lunch, as he passes through heading home. If you'd like to see him, stop on by. I haven't heard anything from him this morning, so I presume he's still coming. I know it would mean alot to him to see his friends!

dang it, i misspelled coming, and i can't figure out how to change it. Protias is COMING to town!

McX
    Protias was here, we had a nice conversation, and lunch. he's doing fine, he headed out to visit his family just a short time ago. he said he'll be back in the area, on and off, in the future, and he said to say hello to everyone, he misses all of you! PS: he still has the nicely equipped Protias mobile!

Well, when you are a storm spotter and HAM operator, you tend to have a few pieces of equipment. Besides, I can't spend all my money on new firearms.
    No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. Thomas Jefferson (1776)

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

Thanks for lunch again. I really appreciate it. Oh, and it was nice to OC in your shop. Next time I'm down there, we'll have to play some pool in the shop.

If you go into a store, with a gun, and rob it, you have forfeited your right to not get shot - Joe Deters, Hamilton County (Cincinnati) Prosecutor

I ask sir, what is the militia? It is the whole people except for a few politicians. - George Mason (father of the Bill of Rights and The Virginia Declaration of Rights)

:)

Quote Originally Posted by protias View Post
    Well, when you are a storm spotter and HAM operator, you tend to have a few pieces of equipment. Besides, I can't spend all my money on new firearms.
    you mean no LEO pulled you over because of your car looking like a cop car?

sorry just HAD to say that

Quote Originally Posted by BerettaFS92Custom View Post
    you mean no LEO pulled you over because of your car looking like a cop car?

sorry just HAD to say that
    Nope, and I was even hit was laser as a passed a Racine patrol unit not 5 minutes from McX's shop.