• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

New Guy

Howey01

Hello everyone just signed on my name is Howard i live in Raceland married two grown sons enjoy the outdoors fishing collecting arrowheads i do a little metal detecting. Hope to contribute here when possible happy to find a forum in my general area. Thanks for haveing me

Undertaker

Hello Howard

Hello Howard, good to have another neighbor aboard. Hope you enjoy the site, there are some very knowlegable people on here that have been great help and good educators (as well as a few not so). GO EAGLES

Citizen

Founder's Club Member
Welcome!!

I think it is an honor to have Riff Raff, the handyman, from Rocky Horror Picture Show on the forum. Can he still sing Time Warp?

Its astounding, time is fleeting
Madness takes its toll
But, listen closely
Not for very much longer
I've got to keep control

Lets do the time warp again...
Lets do the time warp again!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_jzsWofTY4

:)