• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Monthly Dennys Meet. 7-17 10am

69Charger

10802 Pacific Ave South
Tacoma 253-531-2141
10:00 AM
Come for breakfast or a cup of JOE. OR just to shoot the breeze. :)
We are ready to have our Dennys meet again. I will try to get a few tables together so we can sit together. (last months meet we sat apart :( ) Sorry about that. I didn't plan well. :( this months meet I will.
Just a little time to show support for our rights.
WE hope to see you there.
Dave --- Alex
Heritage003.jpg

boosteddreams

I'm going to plan on coming to this one so I can meet all of you. I don't do "early" so the 8am Starbuck's meet was out, but I think I can handle 10am. :)

69Charger

Thank you for coming last time. I am sorry that we all sat apart then. This time I will work hard to get more tables together.
Dave

69Charger

Just got back from Dennys.
Talked with the Manager about getting some tables together for us.
He is a super nice, gun owning, second amendment supporting guy. :)
He said he will do his best to get us together. Being just past the 15th of the month, he said it may be busy.
I will be there shortly after 9:00 to remind him. I feel we will have seating together. :)
See you all there.

Dave--Alex

Last edited:

69Charger

OK. Dennys Meet and greet is ---
THIS MORNING :)
10am SEE YA THERE. :)
On another note.
I won a Karma give away on the 1911 forum in the Dan Wesson sub forum. A 1911 holster that I will wear today. My wife says it looks like shorts. Thats OK with me. I need a summer holster. ( ha ha ha ) :)
Dave

Unk.jpg

DEROS72

Really good breakfast meet this morning.It was awesome to see some of the new folks on the forum there..Very encouraging.Thanks Dave for hosting this .

69Charger

It was a great get together. Thank you all for coming. :)
I am eagerly awaiting the Willow meet next month.
I have a custom 1911 holster on the way that is made with the same design as my hat, that I will be breaking in at the picnic. A fellow member and holster maker, over on the 1911 forum is making this Very limited for Dan Wesson COTEP (Congregation Of The Enlightened Pistolero) members only, and is documenting the making process of MY Holster, on the Forum. It is very nice of him. Here is the hat and the holster almost done. The Black one. Just finishing the wet boning process.
See you all in August.
Dave
1911006.jpg

IMG_1704.jpg